Why use the Resist-a-Ball or the BOSU?
Adding instabilty makes any exercise more effective and always keeps the core working. You'll look great and feel powerful.
All kinds of workouts can be adapted to the ball.
- We'll use hand weights and/or therapy bands for every muscle group.
- Do leg raises sitting up or while lying over top of it.
- You can do leg curls, hip extensions, squats, calf raises, push-ups, and work on the inner thighs.
- You will take inches off all over.
- Jump start your energy and stamina.
- Boost your metabolism to burn mega calories.
- Strengthen your core for perfect posture.
- Get a figure you'll love showing off.
I have been CanFitPro trained in both Resist-A-Ball and the Bosu. I have been CanFitPro certified in Resist-A-Ball and trained by Twist Conditioning in the Bosu and have also studied Partner Medicine Ball Training. I will these tools to you from time to time, just to mix things up .My clients all want great abs and using these tools really get results. We always want to be surprising those muscles. The BOSU, Stability and Medicine Ball are just one more way to do it.
Using the BOSUŽ Balance Trainer
- BOSU is an acronym for "both sides up". The BOSU® Balance Trainer can be used with the platform side either up or down for different types of balance challenge.
- We will be using hand weights and therapy bands on the bosu.
- A completely unique and multidimensional training device that integrates Core, Strength and Balance Training.
- It's easy to learn but difficult to master. Each time I use it, I can feel the difference immediately. Areas of my body that I've worked on for a lifetime still feel the challenge of working with the Bosu.
- I love showing it to people for the first time. They're drawn instantly to this fascinating invention, and begin straightaway to figure out how many things they can do with it. If you want to get in the best shape of your life, then get on the bosu.
Ever thought of entering a 5km or 10km race ?
Maybe a brisk walk with plenty of hills is more your style. It works. I lost 30 pounds with walking and weight training.
Whatever your cardiovascular conditioning goals are, we can get there together.